Friday, February 15, 2013

Louie: My Story: My New Home

Because I'd grown up in a home without dogs and cats, it took me some time to adjust to my new home.

Luckily, the upstairs is mostly a dog-free zone.

But it's not a Dewey Kitty-free zone.

It took some time to adjust to an 8-week-old terrorist kitten. At times, he wanted to snuggle with me.

I learned to like that.



Because he was a kitten, and not good about washing his face and behind his ears, I took over those duties. Sometimes, he repaid me with grooming.

But mostly, when not napping, he wanted to eat my food, chase my tail, pounce on me, and wrestle.


I had to teach him how to play nice. After all, I didn't have claws, but he did.

Over time, I grew to like the ever-growing guy. He taught me to lighten up, to not be so serious, and to have a little fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment